Me

Me
Me

Friday, August 5, 2011

One Week

It is a fact that in one week I will be on a plane to New York City.  In one day I will go from a Califorian to a New Yorker.  This thought has hit me more than once in these past months, and I know that within this week this is all that will go through my mind. 

I will leave the only home that I know, amazing people that love me, and all the comfort and support that one could possibly ask for.  Tonight I will celebrate my depature with more people than I though I knew.  It makes me so happy to know that so many people care about me.  I think about the lives I had affected and the people that have made an impact on my life as well.  Each person represents a time, a memory, a soft spot in my heart.  Whatever adventure God takes me on, I will never forget my roots.

Recent aventuras:















No comments:

Post a Comment