Me

Me
Me

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Parallels

I recently got a gig as a photographer for the men's fashion blog: Urban Aesthetics.  Although I have experience working with clients that aren't people I know, this is the first time working with someone who wants them for solely for fashion's sake.  This shoot was also my first, and hopefully not last, in New York City.  So, it's kinda special to me.

Ariel Zorrila, the author of Urban Aesthetics, parallels my life as of now.  We are both at the beginning stages our careers, and we both posses talent, determination, and love for what we do.  I know I will see him at fashion shows and other industry-related events in the future.

Thank you, God.  It's because of You all of this is happening!

Here are some shots in the Meatpacking District and Chealsea Piers





























No comments:

Post a Comment