Me

Me
Me

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Decision

I had finally made my decision.  It seems that the call of the East was far too seductive for me to to ignore.  New York City persistently beckons for me to come.  Her streets flowing with promise.  I am constantly thinking about life there.  I have the most amazing friends and most loving family.  So many people choose to stay close to their family, and so many others dream of having a family to move close to.  It is as if I take what I have for granted, and I am ignoring what God had blessed me with.  It is though I would be not wanting God's blessings.


Then I remembered Jesus and Moses and the Apostles.  They left for years doing what God wanted.  They had families, careers, and comfort.  God told them to get up and follow Him.  I feel that God had guided my thoughts to New York for a reason.  I wonder how he would use me. I have a heart for bot children and photography.  I know it is a combination of both.  I am excited!

Above is a grand tree in a park by my house.  It was taken January 29th, and it was in the 70's! Another reason why I will miss San Diego....and make me glad I left!

These are from the rest of the day.  Next January, I will be photographing snow!




No comments:

Post a Comment